DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

My kids love these. It’s so hard to find something they’ll eat as they have SPD. They love the taste and it’s improved their Vitamin D levels enormously, so they’re no longer deficient. Also great for me as I’m gluten-free, dairy-free. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My son taking it, seems to be a good quality and ingredients. There isn't much sun here in winter time, and he is growing, so vit D is goot for bones, immunity, menthal helth... I see a good effect. And it tastes good, pacage is ok for boy too.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have crohn's disease and vitamin D deficiency as a result, so I absolutely have to take supplements. I've managed to get my vitamin D levels up with this supplement. They're easy to take and taste pretty good, which is important because I have to take so many supplements with crohn's. I just chew two a day, and they're pretty small in size so that's no issue for me, even when I have an upset stomach.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have family members who are not fans of pill popping so these gummies are perfect not to mention the taste is very pleasant. Since most people are Vitamin D3 deficient why not have a tasty option. The price is right, the bottle contains 120 gummies which is great for a small family. The quality is comparable to more expensive brands.

AlexAndAnastasia
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Vitamin supplement of one of my favourite brands.  For adults and children 4 years of age and older. It tastes good, not too much sweet. Gives extra support for bones and immune system.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My grand kids spend a lot of long distance travel time due to co-parenting kid exchanges. One less thing to worry about while packing their gear. They love the flavors I'd sent to them and remember to include the weekend vist gummies by themselves.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It’s tasty and delicious gummies and very vitamin D and should sell very very well and I really enjoy having them it’s softer too when I ran out I will order it again but right I had enough I have 2 1/2 bottles of natural way vitamin D as of now and I won’t have to buy them at the store and I enjoyed shopping at I-herb

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Surprisingly good and not nearly as sweet as some of the other brands I have tried. Prior to ordering, I read a few negative comments on here (regarding a more "molasses" style consistency and/or taste) ... and I'm confused as to what they were referring to. This has not been my experience at all. As well, seems to have helped with a mild "dry skin condition" I had. Don't know (yet) whether this is just a placebo effect or coincidence ... but I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

The package is ok. Didn’t see the effect yet, byt my daughter really loves the taste.