DK

1,292

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,881

Classy. Good price. Delivery is fast, everything is whole, not broken. I recommend.

Global reviews (13,621)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,180

a company with a passion for improving the quality of life of consumers. I have tried many supplements and this one is far better than any others I have ever used or seen in stores. Extremely high quality vitamins that are delivered quickly in a very secure packaging. I would recommend this to anyone who has even the slightest notion of how their health can improve!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
4,662

5,139

I started using this supplement after having two bad days at work. It made me feel great and alert, like I was ready to take on the world! The supplement also helped increase my energy levels...even though it's a small thing, but hey, it's worth a few extra calories.

3,722

I have bought this product many times and I actually use it as a supplement. It helps to improve my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. I believe that this is the perfect vitamin for me to add vitamins to my diet. This particular one actually gives me an energy burst after taking it for a few hours.

3,017

I am not sure if it was by some miracle, but my body lost weight. I lost 7kg in a month and now I'm up to 1.5kg more than before I started using this supplement. My skin also looks healthier, and I feel noticeably more energetic. Thanks Vitamins!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
5,438

This vitamin has been helping me overcome my depression and anxiety for the past year. I have been taking it for over a year now and it makes such a huge difference. I highly recommend this vitamin to anyone who is struggling with mental health or just not feeling their best.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,129

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and I am really impressed. It has improved my health, my mood, and overall quality of life. I feel like this product is an excellent supplement that has helped me see amazing changes from just 2 capsules a day.

Posted on Mar 17, 2023

High Quality ingredients! Plus the the size of the capsule is very easy to swallow. 💊👍🏽 Have been neglecting taking it for the past few months but since last week, I have been consistently taking the recommended dose, and to my surprise I have noticed how well-energized I am feeling! Definitely ordering again. 💪🏼⚡

d923828f-ff02-4294-b740-8bdd628144f5
1a1145c5-3d5d-4c73-9ba7-2185b9e72bdc
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system

a1d56a5d-35cd-4cf2-a207-a5f3d2fa6e7d
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,189

Good quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price made me happy. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.