DK

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Favorite melatonin.

This spray is my favorite melatonin after trying many different brands of chewables, pills and capsules. The flavour is pleasant, and it is very effective and fast acting. Other melatonin seems to have the effect of helping me fall asleep but I then wake up around 2-4am. The combination of ingredients in the melatonin spray seem to work better for me in that regard. Top quality product. Convenient size for the bedroom drawer and for traveling.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Melatonin is a hormone made in the body. It regulates night and day cycles or sleep-wake cycles. Melatonin production rises at night and peaks around 3 a.m. Light exposure can disrupt this, however, by confusing your body’s internal clock. I love this spray because it helps me sleep through the night.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like this Nature's Plus Melatonin Spray. Have tried others in the past and they didn't work as well as this one. Like the taste much better too. Sprays are a superior way to take melatonin than tablets or capsules as you can get the dose more precise. For regular use 6mg or even 3mg tablets are overkill for many people. I find just one 1.5mg spray a good dosage, but you can use more if your sleep schedule is out. The Vitamin E, B6 and particularly GABA are beneficial additions not found in most other melatonin sprays too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

A quality product that really works and is of great benefit to ease you into restful sleep. The size of the bottle is easily kept in draw or bag. Dosage is by person. For me, 2 sprays if moderately tired but 4 sprays if my mind is racing, body on alert and stressed. Excellent product.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I have re purchased this many times and usually purchase 4-6 bottles at a time as I live In Australia. I have always found it difficult to get to sleep and to remain asleep. I find that it works well. Most of the time after taking it, I will start to feel drowsy after 20-30mins, which is a great benefit, but if I miss the window then I remain awake for a while longer. I do find that if I get up to go to the toilet that I can usually fall back asleep in a reasonable time frame (20-30 mins). I started with 1 spray (dosage) but now take about 8 sprays. Good quality, minimal taste, good size. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My husband using it for 3 nights now and have already mentioned the benefits. This spray has nice mint taste, it's form help to manage the correct dosage and ingredients combined well.

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

this tastes good!!! i may want to buy them again but pills probably better cuz I take it before I sleep after I brushed my teeth.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I keep this in my night stand to take if I can’t get back to sleep at night. Works great and tastes good, too. Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is an awesome quality Melatonin, keep it next to my bed for in case I battle to fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night. Will keep on buying it. Works great and I sleep like a baby when i use this.