DK

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My son loves his Animal Parade vitamins. He thinks they are candies and we can have a small conversation about the animals he gets. I would recommend to give zinc in the first part of the day, it seems to me he gets more excited from it. The taste is very nice, and they are easy to chew.

8ea31522-5b53-4ea8-be03-3cb5ebca55cf
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

My must-have vitamins for kids during cold season. If i see first symptoms of cold or flu from my kids, quickly i give this vitamons and after few days they are fine without other medicine. Be carefull they are not gummies so some kids might not like them. But my kids eat them with pleasure. Its entartaining they have animals shape. Kids like to choose which kind of animal they are going to eat each time.

c6746c07-7a76-4e06-9d4a-94fb14332897
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I am loving it! The taste is great and the effects are noticeable. I feel more energetic, my mood has improved, my skin has become clearer, and I can even tell that my hair has been getting better. Definitely recommend others to try this product!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I just tried this vitamin and I'm so excited! It was recommended to me by a friend and it's been such a difference in my energy levels. My mood was also better, which is hard to come by. I just wanted to say thank you for all the help that your product has given me, I appreciate it so much!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was using this vitamin for a few months and have seen some wonderful effects on my overall health. I feel like I have more energy, my mood is consistently better, and my immune system has improved. I recommend this vitamin for anyone who wants to improve their quality of life.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am a regular user of this vitamin and I can honestly say I've seen a positive change in my overall health and quality of life. I have noticed increased energy levels, an improved mood, and feel healthier than ever. Its not a miracle worker but its definitely worth the money for the noticeable effects it has on my well-being

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a couple of months now and I really like it. It's definitely helped me with my mood, strength and energy levels at the same time. It's not just a burst of energy, it's also improved my immunity. I'm really excited that I can add this to my daily routine.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have used this vitamin for a month and have seen an amazing difference in my health. My sleep was improved, my mood was elevated, I've been more energetic and found it easier to focus on work. This is a really good supplement that I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

There are 90 chewable lozenges in a jar, i.e. at the rate of 1 pc. per day for one child this package is enough for 3 months. Pastilles are slightly sour in taste, with an orange flavor. My children chewed them with great pleasure. I was very afraid of allergic reactions, but we were carried away, we did not have any rash and itching.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been purchasing Nature's Plus,Source of Life, Animal Parade, Kid Zinc Lozenges, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 90 Animal-Shaped Lozenges for many times for my 3yo and 6yo kids. Received it in a good conditions, no problem with the packaging and no issue with the products. It's good quality and good ingredient. However we shall keep it in the fridge so it'll be fresh and can last longer.

b7b7a7fc-99b3-4e43-a7b8-1ab3cad2da04