DK

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Love the higher dosis!!

I take about 400 mg daily to manage migraines. Most pills have 100 mg and I would need 4 daily. I tried another brand which had 400mg but that didnt work as good. I need a dose spread over the day. These pills have 250mg and I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. It works good. My migraines are not gone bute a lot less than it use to be. And I love it that I only have to take 2 tasteless pills a day. Good package and it arrived really fast in the Netherlands!

b3d0a4b0-266a-43aa-92b8-6a9beba60fa0
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I used to get severe migraines where it would last 2-3 days. I would not be able to see on one side, vomitting, and would need to be in total darkness. After taking vitamin b2 daily, the migraines are rare and when it does struck, it only lasts a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Was told to use these to help with my migraines. Just started taking them so will see. Easy to swallow size and affordable. Looks like quality. The stronger potency is best for me. Has no adverse taste. Great

25228b3c-426f-4eaa-bdf3-cb1fa0d0f768
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Works like it should. I have no complaints! The size for the price if perfect. I have so much more energy. Good ingredients and great quality! Packaging is good and easy to use.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I ordered this vitamin B2 because I had angular stomatitis on one corner of my mouth. At first I didn’t know what it was. I noticed cracked painful skin at the corner of my mouth. I thought it was dryness, but when it didn’t heal for 6 weeks I went and researched it. I found out it is called angular stomatitis, and it is a sign of Vitamin B2 deficiency. I started taking these tablets two weeks ago, one per day. And I already see results. The cracked skin at the corner is my mouth almost healed, the pain and dryness went away.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My son takes these to help with his migraines and they are really working. Thank you

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Size my doctor wants me to take 250 mg of B2 I can only find it on your site. Thank you. Good quality.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I found this product works just wish there were more in the bottle.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My neurologist recommended that I take B-2 for headaches and this is the very best one O could find.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.