DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality, a little goes a long way, have been adding a 1/4 teaspoon to my 2 year olds porridge to assist with iron absorbsion and build his immunity for cold and flu season, I have seen a huge improvement in his ability to combat illness this winter since using daily and great part is he hasn't noticed any taste difference.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

The taste is my cup of tea, love it. I mix with beet root powder in cold soy milk. Thanks for providing the organic vegan product. Quality- no odd smell, no discoloring, probably ok(don’t have criteria to evaluate againt). Becareful of the powder coming out when tearing the bag open.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

So far so good. I felt a little more energy after taking this product and my cold started to disappear. I mixed it into some yoghurt. I also took it with fruit juice plus some liquid iron for better absorption of iron. I think this helped me too. For me being over 50, this is essential for my health as it will improve my health and well being.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Navitas is a great quality brand. Their ingredients are very minimal and exactly what I'm looking for. The package is small but the powder is really packed in there. The benefits of camu powder work well for those who don't do well with whole food sources of vitamin c. It's a superfood that can go into smoothies or whatever you fancy really. But goes best in smoothies from my experience.

excellent finally a high dose of vitamin C that's natural and doesn't upset my stomach. even brands where others have stated "it's gentle on the stomach" would upset my stomach leaving me feeling tired and brain fogged. This one is easy on my gut and I took twice the amount. This will now be my primary Vit C brand I buy

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this camu camu powder. While it does have a slight taste to it, it isn't noticeable in a smoothie, or if you make your own pills and swallow it. It is one of those most powerful vitamin c's out there and really boosts the immune system, helps with cellular health, and contributes to skin health.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The product is as described by the manufacturer and a golden brown color. It will likely be easier to use if you add it to a smoothie. I tried mixing it with some water in order to drink it, but I had to work at it (even in warm water), because it has a tendency to just sit there on the top of the water. The process doesn't take me more than 30 seconds or so. It does not taste bitter, but it is quite tart.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great source of Vitamin C. My son is allergic to aspergillus and could not take Vitamin C supplements that are fermented using aspergillus so this Camu Camu powder is a great natural alternative.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is a great source of natural vitamin C. It helped stopping my gums from bleeding when I wash my teeth. Definetely superior to abscorbic acid.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

But still giving it 5 stars because it has 10 times more vit C than citrus fruits! Love this brand, one of the very few out there doing third party testing for purity, heavy metals, pesticides etc.