DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,889

I’ve been really changing my eating, so I’ve been adding protein shakes to my diet and this was one of the suggestions to add so I got it and I am so happy I did, it helps give me clean energy with no crash and as far as being in a shake there is no powdery taste!

Usually, I get the raw maca and then boil it for about 5 minutes for it to be gelatinized. But I decided to skip that process and get this one and let me tell you - it's far better and the effects are stronger. Think of this as a more concentrated form of maca. You can literally feel the difference. Will keep on buying geltinized maca now. Great for energy levels and stress reduction since it's an adaptogen.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,258

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought this maca for my wife when she experienced hot flushes and night sweats when she reached the age of menopause, Besides she became irritable and more easily angered and agitated.. After searching its health benefits I learned that maca is a super food and adaptogenic herb that can balance hormone. So far her post menopausal symptoms is no longer as intense as it was before. Thank you Iherb for having this quality product

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like to buy the gelatinized form of Maca because it is better digested. I am in my 70's and I've used maca for years. I really like the Navitas brand the best. My body loves maca. I put a heaping teaspoon in my morning smoothie. It keeps my lady parts functioning very well, thank you. My husband takes it, too. He benefits in his own way - wink-wink. Gotta have it. Wouldn't be without it.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Ive just been starting at 1/2 teaspoon to help my energy levels and hormones and so far so good. I feel like I have more focus and stamina and will continue taking. I think it has more effect than the Maca powders that aren't gelatinised and this one is organics so no sprays or heavy metals.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have this in oatmeal and smoothies, it blends/dissolves well with a subtly malt flavor. I've heard it helps with hormone balance and energy and the gelatinization of the starches is supposed to make the maca more easily digestible and bioavailable. I trust the Nativas brand to produce a quality product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love Maca powder. So great to add into smoothies. The taste isn’t troublesome at all. Blends easily. Really happy with the quality of the product.