DK
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality product, nice dose, this is a brilliant product for bowel health and regularity . A small dose keeps things moving , and a larger dose helps if a more comprehensive clean out is needed . Fast action and zero uncomfortable cramping. Thank you IHerb for making it affordable to look after my health. So many useful products that are delivered fast.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

High quality product with highly beneficial ingredient for joints, muscles, skin and sleeping. It's well packaged and reasonably priced. It has multiple benefits. It tastes alright. It's an essential mineral. It was recommended to me and I would also like to recommend it. Many Thanks for having this product available iHerb!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Helps with constipation to make stools more soft and liquid. Does not provide bulk or form. This magnesium does not get absorbed and can irritate the gut

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Powder form is better than capsules, as allows you to better fine-tune your optimal dosage. Additionally, causes less bloating/discomfort for me and took less time to absorb. For me, the powder form was more economical as well and it took a while to finish the bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
4,069

I just knew that this product will do good on my body, it improved my health and it eased my constipation in no time, that's how excellent this product is, I'm going to buy more.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I used this product for my daughter. It worked and it helped her with constipation. We used it for a few weeks and it helped her a lot.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

My 3 year old has been on miralax for 2 years and I've been looking for a more natural alternative with no luck. This is our golden ticket finally!! She was taking a half cap of miralax every day, i started giving her 1/4 tsp of this and she was having slightly looser stools so i lowered it to 1/8 tsp. Worked wonderfully. We mix it in oatmeal. Other things that did NOT work for us in the past: 1/4 cup homemade milk kefir every day, prune juice, increasing liquids, eliminating dairy and gluten.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It does work but for me not consistently. I found on some mornings I still was constipated and then on the second day I would be on the toilet ALL morning. It did get more reliable the longer I took it but I feared some dependency on it if it could override my bowels like that. I also found it really disgusting to drink down. I would buy it again though when doing a 2 week reset cleanse as I believe the oxygenated magnesium is beneficial. I was going to buy one from Amazon from Global Health but this one was better value for money.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I like to have this around for the rare episode of constipation family members may get. This is good for general magnesium benefits too (muscle aches, sleep issues, etc.) but I find personally that this works best for constipation.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

good but i prefer the caps instead of the powder because i find the powder is more stronger but had to get this because the caps were sold out at the time.