DK

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I had a pimple and started using this product, It’s the best for real I used it for four days and the pimple gone without any scar. I use it even if I don’t have any pimples, it help the skin and make it really smooth, but it has a bad smell tbh, sometime it’s like ginger but sometimes it smells weird.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product is one of the best herbal cream l have used and it works very good, the quality and the ingredients it contain is very powerful and the benefits is numerous to the body, l love using this cream because it has a lot of other healing properties to the skin. And the packaging is very good easy to carry about were ever you go. ls one of the product l will recommend you to always have it in your home.Thank you.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great cream! My kid got bitten by mosquitoes recently and it was deadly itchy. She used this cream and it was gone immediately in less than 1 minute. Usually she gets serious huge bumps for weeks and itches forever! This is a life-saver! I’m sure it’s great for many other skin problems too, rashes etc. will be our staple cream from now on.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have read a lot about the benefits of neem cream on the acne prone skin so I decided to give it a try! It has greatly reduced my breakthrough acne when I was using it consistently. The only downside is the smell of the cream is not so pleasant but it is ok with me. If you suffer from acne you also need to consider changing your diet and take other supplements in combination to this cream as this will take care of your skin from the outside but you must take a hood care of your body from the inside!!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

NeemAura,Concentrated Neem Cream is blended in with Neem oil, Neem leaf and Aloe vera. The recuperating impact is so self-evident. I generally utilized this item when I had dermatitis and genuine irritated skin issue. It assisted me with halting the irritated rapidly. In spite of the fact that it had a piece rancid , it very well might be from the spice fixing, Neem. I prescribe this cream to any individual who has genuine skin issue, it is truly work. A bit heavy but a small amount will be enough.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This product is mixed with Neem oil, Neem leaf and Aloe vera. The healing effect is so obvious. I always used this product when I had eczema and serious itchy skin issue. It helped me to stop the itchy very quickly. Although it had a bit smelly , it may be from the herb ingredient, Neem. I recommend this cream to anyone who has serious skin issue, it is really work.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This was the only thing that relieved the itching I’ve had for years! I haven’t had to take antihistamine since and it’s so gentle on my skin. Best thing to put on irritated/itchy/rashy skin.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like this cream and my skin improves a lot. The quality is really easily absorbed. The neem really help to feed the skin.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I ordered it because I heard that neem helps with eczema and it works