DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I use this product to support dental and oral health. I put a few drops in my mouth and swish it around for a while with the saliva, as I've heard it is good for gum problems and other issues. It seems to be helping. And at my age, I need all the help I can get! I just wish I'd started sooner...

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This is an extract of neem leaves for internal ingestion... pay attention to the manufacturer's statement that 5 drops are enough at a time... great for cleansing and strengthening the immune system, anti-candida and more...

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
4,069

this product significantly help support the immune system of my body, it also maintain my healthy blood sugar levels which is incredible. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Potent, but note that you will feel good for one day and after that there may be bugs die-off and therefore you will need to detox or you feel grogy.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Neem is very important for our energy and healthy skin,especially when You take it with curcumin,this neem in drops it's easy to use and good quality

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I ordered this product because I follow a guru on ytube. I used it to boost my immunity and so far I have been lucky and not gotten covid even thought I work in an environment that has close contact with many people.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I got this in stock as a highly recommended form of neem for infections in livestock It's an easy-to-use and measure dosage system.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

good packaging, Pocket friendly price, good amount of ingredients to manage my diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems , good size for long lasting, quality supplement for health benefit. no issue about the taste.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
1,131

Cool delivery. The quality of the goods is super. Delivery is fast and high quality. I recommend.