DK

4.6
Based on 2,044 Ratings
1,529
Posted on May 31, 2022

Great taste and great effect. I am using for just a week or so and I can tell my nails are very smooth. I belive if it has that benefit and imrovment on nails it will also have on joints, hair and skin as well. Just have to use it for long period of time.

a3baeeaf-0be9-4f86-80f1-cf1634f5a859
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

d88b4644-e808-4fd8-8099-658138749def

Good one,, the ingredients collagen hase many benefits to hydrat the skin,, protect from wrinkles especially as antioxidants effect also it good for knee,, help to improve immune ,, prefere to take this after 20’s ages because after that start the deficiency of collagen ,, the taste of liquid not bad ,, the quality of package perfect

9c14d4ec-85fe-4fdc-bb0a-b3db654615a2
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Liquid collagen mixed with pomegranate and vitamin C tastes delicious and is convenient to use with no mixing, like powdered collagen. One tablespoon per day will last a long time. So this is cost efficient as well. I-herb ships this well wrapped in sealed bubble wrap. Dry cracked skin on my hands is healed and now smooth after one week. No muscle aches after a 4 mile hike. I'm sticking with this affordable product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I’ve been using this collagen for a couple months now. I love the taste and the fact that I take one tablespoon a day right from the jar. Meaning it doesn’t have to be put in water and mixed like the powders do. My nails are much stronger with less breaking and my skin feels nice. I haven’t noticed any change in my hair growth. But overall I feel good when taking this product.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Delicious and healthy collagen for youth and beauty. Convenient format for use, no need to dilute anything, just drink a spoon and drink water. The results are noticeable after the second week of admission. The skin becomes elastic and smooth, as if illuminated from the inside. The condition of the hair has also improved. One jar is enough for an average of 1 month, the course is at least three, so I will definitely order more, and keep this in mind when ordering - the course of collagen should be at least three months of continuous use.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

With this product I've realized that if you want to be beautiful you really need to work hard for it or spent money for it, I choose to spent money as I'm a busy person, so I'm just depending on taking this liquid product as the easiest way, I'm in awe as it really helps beautify my hair, skin & nails, plus it supports my body's bone, joint & cartilage for my proper posture.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022