DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
2,433
ممتاز!

The most beautiful thing about this product is type II collagen, which is intended for joints and bones. My mother suffers from severe pain in the joints and knees and cannot walk. Now, after taking it for 3 weeks, the capsules have relieved the pain a lot because it contains the essential protein for the tissues of the drains and hyaluronic acid that supports the bones and joints and gives it strength and viscosity also helps On lightening the skin, so I strongly advise you about it. Thank you, iHerb, for providing it. Like, please, may God reward you with good. Two packs were ordered for my father too. Less

f1ee10e3-6edd-44ac-ade9-292e6697ab31

Neocell joint Complex type 2 is an irreplaceable product . It helps my grandmother that has issues with her knee cups and the improvement is noticeable in a short period of time . It's a must have for knees pain but it could also improve the general bones issues and movement of elderly . I totally recommend it and the quality, with all these natural ingredients is phenomenal . The smell and taste of fish it's a thing you get used to and i could say my Grandma is addicted to it 😁 !!

696e42e6-676d-4567-9907-b3104fd74d38
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,309

I ordered one bottle and I really liked it, and it didn't have a bad smell. I ordered a second bottle and it smell so bad. I tried to take them while holding my nose but that didn't work. Why so bad smelling than the first?

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is the first collagen supplement I have tried for my joints. It did give 40-50% relief to my arthritis pain. But what I did not expect at all - it stopped my hair fall and stimulated hair growth in a way I did not know was possible at all! It is joint complex, not beauty type of collagen, nevertheless impact on the hair is undeniable.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

since i started to take collagen, i felt the improvement in my joints,i do not feel pain any more in my knee joints neither my hands or feet, which i used to feel specially in the morning, the price is perfect for the quantity also i want to mention that the neocell collagen type 2 contains all the ingredients that build the joints not only collagen, but also chondroitin , glucosamine , and hyaluronic acid , but it must be taken with vitamin C, and with meals

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Bought this for my worn out knee cartilage because Jarrows type 2 was out of stock. Overall, I feel it works just as effectively as Jarrows and even has some extra ingredients that are beneficial for joints. My knee cap clicks less after about 2 months using this product. The smell however is not something that's easy to forget. When you open the bottle, there is a strong bad smell like rotting meat. Several people mentioned this and I agree. Perhaps it has to do with the chicken sternum they use. I rate it 5 stars despite the smell because it does what it says.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I have been taking this for the past 6 - 7 years and it has helped to relieve the pain I experience on my left knee due to osteoarthritis. It has a rather strong smell but it is still acceptable. The ingredients have been maintained. I am satisfied with the quality of this product and have even recommended it to friends who have the same problem as me due to old age.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Rarely do I write reviews but after using this collagen type 2 product, I am a believer. I have suffered with Chondromalacia patella where the cartilage is worn away under the knee cap. It is very painful, especially when going up stairs. After about a week taking this product as directed on an empty stomach it has completely erased the pain. I feel like a new woman. I would highly recommend this product!!!