DK

4.8
Based on 1,075 Ratings
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Best!

I saw this was used by one of the bloggers with severe acne. Tried it out and I couldn’t believe how effective this is. My hormonal cystic acne lessened in just a month of daily taking this. I’m not pregnant but I am so hopeless with acne. The quality is superb. Just check the photos. I’m gonna order again as I love this

ce3d1c54-b705-4198-94e1-e16e31adcb77
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These vitamins are so expensive, but in my opinion they are totally worth it. I have IBS and always get awful morning sickness, and these vitamins don’t exacerbate any of my symptoms, which is huge! Is it a little annoying to have to take three tablets a day? Sure. But, the trade-off is that they don’t make me extra nauseated or constipated, or give me other unpleasant symptoms. And since I always struggle to keep up my iron levels and some other nutrient levels as well, these are a must-have.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

When I was in my second pregnancy I discovered New Chapter prenatal daily multivitamins. I noticed a decrease in nausea and brain fog within a week or two. I also felt better in my body with more energy. The multi I was taking before this I sometimes took on an empty stomach because I was to nauseous to eat, it made me feel so much worse. I didn’t find that with New Chapter. Obviously the ingredients are top quality. It was so good I used it through my 3rd pregnancy and moved onto the postnatal with both 2nd and 3rd child. Can’t recommend enough!

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These are my favorite multi vitamins. I can really feel them working. I was using the vitamin code raw prenatals, but they just did not make me feel that great unless I took the full daily dose. I can’t do that because my body is so sensitive. These ones I can just take one, and feel like I am getting enough.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Love these vitamins, love how rich they are and the plant based aspect of them as well. Good quality, good ingredients, and very effective! Taste isn’t amazing but not a problem.

a1a38db8-265d-45d3-a7d1-72746170c971
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Ate this during my pregnancy , seems good but a little hassle to remember to eat so many pill, prefer if there’s a single pill versions. But overall good quality ingredients and composition, a little pricey but good

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I'm a dietitian and I often recommend this brand to clients for their multivitamin! Great ingredients, high potency formulations, and worth the price. Good for before and during pregnancy too.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

All in all a great Prenatal Multi. Most importantly for me, it doesn’t upset my stomach!! It’s came highly recommended and I am now recommending to pregnant friends.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

again, this does not diaappoint and gives a very good alternative to other offerings. all almost the same but this is a bit more natural etc. like