DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I don’t think anyone can see the effect of a bone supplements unless you have very bad bones to start with. For me it’s for maintenance and this has all the right combination (magnesium, k1 & 2, d3) and it’s from plant, not limestone. I read that taking calcium from limestone without the supporting vitamins can cause calcium to calcify in your organs instead of being absorbed. I also like that the tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,110

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Due to lack of estrogen due to menopause I was sent for a bone scan. It showed the beginning stage of osteoporosis. Immediately I started looking for something to strengthen my bones. I want to avoid harmful medical prescription drugs that can make bones even more brittle. After some research, I went to the health food store, and an employee recommended this product. It seems to contain all the supplements that benefit bone health, in the correct forms. The pills are relatively small and easy to swallow. I am hoping this will help me maintain my bones and possibly rebuild them.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I use this product daily and feel it is very effective at supplying my calcium needs especially due to malabsorption probelems I already have. Ingredients are of the highest quality! I love that they are plant based and contain the other needed ingredients to aid in processing and increasing absorption of Calcium!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like that the tablets are very small. It says to take 6 a day, but I don't want to take a lot of extra calcium because I eat a lot of yogurt and my ob/gyn said that too much calcium may be the cause of breast cancer, so I only take 1 or 2 per day.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It is a natural product and small, convenient to take tablets. My teeth became stronger and my ​nails are not brittle anymore. I hope my bone scan results will be better, too. I would recommend. I am absolutely shocked to see the new price though, I hope the company re-considers it!