DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These are very small so are very easy to swallow. That is why I bought this brand. I have a hard time with larger pills. See photo for size comparison. The serving size is 4 soft gels so there are roughly 22 servings. There is no taste though I do get a slight fish burp. I'm not currently pregnant nor do you have to be to take these.

b15420cd-ec81-4d8d-b12d-a1a55d1f1d7d
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The dosage was just right for me during my 3rd trimester. And it did not make me feel nauseous after consuming it.

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Second time i purchase this for obvious benefits. Has no taste and ingredient list pure. Size, quality and dosage for price is amazing.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

amazing quality and ingredients, amazing products finally small size and easy to swallow

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality, but considering the serving size it's not very efficient compared to other brands.

Posted on May 11, 2022

been taking these for over 3years has helped my milk production too i recommend taking it after your pregnancy too

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Very good, made my pain and stifness in the body dissipear.

Posted on May 14, 2021

One of my favorite brands. Do not expect miracle effectiveness as they produce more natural and organic version of supplements. This omega complex includes omega 5 and 7, so it is richer than simply omega 3. This version is also more gentle than they regular fish oil complex. Thus "lighter" caps and smaller -- you need to take 4 a day. Hope this helps.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I really like how they’re not small and they’re from wild caught sources not farmed. I haven’t had any fish burps and they don’t upset my stomach at all.