Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Color Assure Conditioner, Long Lasting Vibrancy, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I was looking for a travel size conditioner and this was the perfect thing! Not only was it the perfect size, but the conditioner itself was nice as well!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is very nourishing conditioner, hair feels soft but not too heavy. It smells nice, but I prefer the Hydra Light of Nexxus more. It's also more suitable for fine hair as well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It’s good enough for travel when I need a color product but a bit overpriced for the size. The scent is good . It’s an average conditioner

Posted on May 28, 2022

so good and good small size good and quality easy use feel good for sensitive and dry hair

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great for travel (less than 100 ml). Leaves my hair shiny and silky soft. Lovely scent

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Hair becomes easier to manage and doesn't fall out easily

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Best conditioner I've ever used. Light with a great smell. Leaves my colored hair soft as silk.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've been using this for years and am happy with it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I loved how my hair felt after applying this conditioner! Kept healthy looking and silky feel

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Makes my hair soooo soft. Doesn’t help in maintaining the vibrancy of my hair color though.