Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Humectress Luxe, Lightweight Conditioning Mist, Ultimate Moisture, 5.1 oz (150 ml) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Wonderful conditioner; I have very fine/thin hair, have been using Nexxus Diametree Volume Shampoo for years, but it is very difficult to find the matching conditioner from the grocery, I am glad to have found this from Amazon, my first time use of this conditioner was a great experience, it is rich and effective, helps de-tangle hair as well, after hair dries off my hair looks shining and thicker, meet my expectations; highly recommend for those with thin hair.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It makes the hair so soft! It’s really a great product. I’ve tried so so many other ones but nexxus delivered the best. I have fine curly hair that tangles like crazy!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is the only hair product my wife has me reorder. And I've reordered it many times. And I consider my wife beautiful. Yes I'm sure it goes deeper than this product. 😍

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Nice spray, perfect dosator which distribute product very wide and small particulate. I have problem with top lid do not close properly.

17a9a019-f59e-450b-bf6c-79fb4a2d9735
Posted on May 15, 2022

I thought this would be just like Nexxus Humectress Lightweight Leave-In Conditioner (spray). It is not. It is heavier and makes my hair crusty and as though I had put a holding gel in it. I won't buy it again. I'll stick to the one mentioned above.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Such a thin mist! Not sticky, weightless, helps make hair strands look more hydrated. For my hair (dry ends, damaged after colouring, get puffy in humidity) and the climate I’m in (hot and humid), does not keep the hair from getting puffy

Posted on May 15, 2021

Love this stuff! Its aromatherapy for your hair and it takes the frizz out. Awesome product - please don't take this off the market. There's nothing like this and i'm very allergic to scents, but not this. Lightly fragrant - not overwhelming!

0c5d5540-d907-42ff-8eb1-6292248f3d0b
Mahdilach
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Give nice smell & shine to hair , happy that iHerb have these brand

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i love using this as a curl refresher - it is lightweight but moisturizing helping with frizz but not weighing my hair down.

Posted on Oct 8, 2020

I have quite greasy hair. This spray does the job perfectly for me. It doesn't make hair heavy and it leaves a nice scent. If you have a greasy hair and looking for a spray, I would definitely recommend this one