Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Hydra-Light Shampoo, Weightless Moisture, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I recently dyed my hair black and needed something that was gentle on the color. This is perfect! It’s also really lightweight which seems to be good for my scalp. I have a tendency to have sensitive, oily hair and this adds the perfect amount of moisture without creating more oil. Since it doesn’t weigh my hair down, it allows for my once stock straight hair to have a bit of natural wave/curl. And a small amount goes a really long way. Plus, it smells delightful!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I discovered this brand when ordered a small trial product - Nexxus hair mask, then ordered the shampoo. I wanted to create salon-like hair care at home and Nexxus was a great choice. this shampoo is foamy, has a light fruity smell, cleans well my thin hair and leaves it very soft. satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This is my favorite brand so far. I am 44 years old with wavy thinning peppered hair. The gray hair is very brittle. I dye my hair so its even more dry and brittle but since using this brand my hair holds in moisture much better . adds volume as well. I will continue to use this

Nastassia
Posted on Jan 29, 2021

I love this product! It gives my hair hydration without making it oily! 🥰I have tried many shampoos and I get many compliments on how silky and hydrated my hair looks after using this one, I will never switch back to any others! I write only honest reviews on my page👌🏻

10089d34-697a-45ce-8657-4cf912553e57
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Lovely shampoo and doesn't weigh my fine hair down

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

my all time favourite shampoo! great for wavy oily hair

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Always loved this shampoo and I got it so fast. Amazing experience!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Very good shampoo! Really weightless and good smell. I will repurchase soon

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Amazing , my hair very oily and it make it little bit dry with volume

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I’ve been looking for a shampoo that would leave my fine hair clean and not make it look lanky or weighed down. Bought this after reading the reviews here but it didn’t really help. It looks lanky immediately after washing. I have changed to Nioxin now on my hairdresser’s recommendation, which works way better for my hair.