Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Keraphix Conditioner, Damage Healing, For Severely Damaged Hair, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

my scalp was suffering from contact dermatitis from a blow-dry cream, and then u had to go on medicated shampoo that saved my scalp but ruined my hair. After just one use my hair is looking much better and doesn't feel mushy. I'll keep going until it's back to normal strength then probably use once a month as a protein conditioner.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This conditioner works great. It provides good slip for a protein based conditioner and really helps to strengthen the strands. I would not recommend weekly use of it due to the rice protein that is in it. Once a month usage is fine. The scent is mild and not heavily fragranced.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

this is a really good shampoo. high quality and nice scent, I can't say enough good things about it! It is super concentrated so you need only the tiniest bit for the best results and the fact that the other products help color last longer, you don't need to use it as often as other shampoos

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

bought for my wife who`s a red head and has very course dry hair after the complete treatment her hair now feels a lot softer and more manageable great product gonna order more soon just a pity the done do it in salon sizes that would be perfect

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

It’s hard for me to notice differences between shampoos, but this one is definitely not stripping. The hair is soft after it. I have ok hair quality - not too damaged but also not intact

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

My hair (after a year of on/off lockdown) has fallen into disrepair so this came as a godsend. I use the shampoo and conditioner twice a week (using another set in between) and my hair feels lovely and soft afterwards. There is a fragrance but it is not overwhelming and doesn't linger. Hair dries well after use.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I bought the trial version of this hair conditionner and i love it. Use it in combination with the mask from the same brand. You will certainly live the result.

04fe42b0-046d-441f-9830-1f929cadb41d
Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I just Switched to Nexxus's Keraphix Shampoo, Conditioner & Masks Hoping that I also will get All the Positive Results Everyone else seems to be talking about getting from it. So far my hair Feels A lot Softer & it Looks & Feels a Lot Better! Less Breakage & Dryness is what I'm Hoping for also since I, like Others have put a Lot of Stress on my Hair over the Past Year's of Hair-Dye, Heat Tools etc....

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought it for my mom and she said its good

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Really good conditioner! Leaves hair soft and shiny on my very damaged and processed hair. Best conditioner.