DK

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Wild Arctic Norwegian cod liver oil is an excellent for a healthy lifestyle every single day to a life ending. It’s a wild high quality supplement that I have taken since2020. It nourish my whole body; skin is healthy beautiful, eyes is more brighter seeing, hair is beautiful and shiny, joints is healed by 90% of arthritis which it’s a greatly amazing to me! I am very satisfied with this supplement. Many thanks to iHerb for an excellent service and my package arrived before time with a secured delivery. I will reorder again and again.

24933fbe-5331-4a27-b833-c2697ce8631a
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

love this health benefits for this oil. it really helps with my brain . would order again. yay for good health. my mom told me that if i take this oil regularly that it would help with enhancing my bio available coper in my body which she says is a good thing.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is the best Cod Liver Oil without the fish taste. It has a real pleasant orange taste. My 13 year old son and I love it! Unlike other oils it does not have Vitamin E added to it which can thin your blood. It also does not have vitamin D added which in the case of my son and I it accumulates in our body leading to adverse reactions like sleeping too much and bad moods. It also has really helped us with the conditions we started taking it for. I highly recommend this oil!

Best quality liquid Omega 3 fish oil ever. It does not burp up on you, is super fresh, and was recommended by my doctor as its processed differently than other oils. It tastes good too. It’s not always the best price here but I got a good deal on it because it was on sale and I had iHerb money to use. Totally recommend it!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the only fish oil I’ve used that has provided results. It has helped the arthritis in my fingers significantly. Also, I usually have to have injections in my knees every six months because I have no cartilage left. However using this product must be helping as it’s been over six months and my knees don’t hurt. Outstanding quality and no fishy taste or burps. It actually has basically no taste except for a mild orange flavor. This was “prescribed” for me by my naturopathic doctor who knows quality supplements. I will never be without it from now on.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have no problems giving this to my children. They love the taste and have no issue with the texture/oiliness. I can see by the supply, source and ingredients that this product is high quality and worth the cost. You get what you pay for and you get a high quality tasty product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This product is on the expensie side but so so worth it ,,,,,,,not cheap and nasty My natural doc suggested it.The benefits will really make a difference on your next blood test. We dont consume nearly enough fish well i dont so this is perfect .Helps your cholesterol,memory ,hair ,skin and so much more

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Great package size for what you get, been using it for a while having it here just made it easier for us to get a good dosage. Used to get different brands but nothing matches the prize/size. Great quality, love the design. Good for any age with great benefit!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Excellent product with all natural ingredients and good quality. I have been using this product for years. It even helped me to improve my ability to concentrate and reduced my headaches. Also, it helped with my cholesterol level by controlling my good cholesterol level. The orange flavor helps to eliminate fish taste, so it has no aftertaste in my mouth. I would recommend that product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've been buying this for years. The orange taste is great, I don't taste the fish at all. Since I am the only one who uses it, I just swig it out of the bottle so there is no cleanup. Great way to get the Vitamin D we need.