DK

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love this stuff! You can’t escape the texture of oil, unfortunately but the fishy taste is entirely absent from the taste so is easy to take. I noticed a reduction in inflammation very quickly which shows how good the quality is. I like being able to take CLO without gagging on the taste.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have used the orange flavour one for months now so I am looking forward to trying the strawberry flavour as I love this brand. one of the most pure cod liver oils around as they test for toxins and heavy metals. great value and prices for the size. I will be taking this over my pregnancy period to insure I get vitamin A and good fats. thankyou

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My daughter of 8 years old drinks this omega-3 everyday. She loves this strawberry flavor because it helps to mask the fishy smell. I prefer this one over other gummies because of quality and sugar content. She used to sneeze a lot . Now, she has less episodes of sneezing. I guess it has helped with your immunity boost !!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I gave this 4 stars because it is a superior quality product with the best ingredients, but the taste is awful and I get reflux from it. It is s great product for heart and brain health as well as inflammation. I just don't like the taste. Blue bottle is excellent packaging.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is so tasty! I add oil to my berries and this oil is so tasty that I don’t hesite to use it. I think fish oil is important part of my diet and this makes it easy.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good , clean product with a little taste of strawberry to hidden the fish taste Luckily my daughter love it and she doesn’t taste the fish , but i did

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I heard good reviews and decided to give it a go. It has fishy aftertaste even with the strawberry flavor. Product is good and well packaged. It is a good health product and will recommend to try it out.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

We all know that cod liver oil is full of wholesome protective goodness but most of us baulk at its typical natural fishy scent and taste. The strawberry flavour is even better than lemons at masking the fishiness. Now this version of bottled cod liver oil makes my daily dosage a pleasure to ingest. And unlike capsules, I know for sure that the oil is fresh and not rancid as it can be when the oil is presented in capsule forms.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really like how it's natural ingredients and very easy to take! I prefer this over the orange one.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This tastes great and it is so easy to take.