DK

4.9
Based on 3,825 Ratings
3,470
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I recommend this 100%! no fishy taste, its yummy... Sure, kids get older and their behavior improves. Except we finished our bottle and I lagged in getting a replacement in time. That entire week, we were back to the usual racing around, screaming and tantrums. I don't know what magic is in the bottle, but my child thrives when he takes it.

33b57c62-30fa-47de-b0a0-d346a410f3ab
2b911dc7-ddc1-4e38-9b77-b2e854c395cc

My kids love the Omega fish oil supplement which benefits children's healthy growth, development, and improve school performance. It’s ingredient are omega-3 fatty acids, particularly DHA, Which is of good Quality . It doesn’t have any fishy taste. The size is acceptable for younger kids and they can chew it easily. I gave them each 2 PCs , daily serving frequency . It’s good for age 6 and above. Good Packaging.

3132cd8b-c1e8-4239-a01f-286df9fc245e
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Very easy to swallow for my daughter and we bought this as people are saying the oil will do good for her what seems like ADD traits. Come very well package and small enough for the kid to handle. I also like it is 1 cap per day rather than a few like the others type in the market.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

My children loves it. It is so easy to consume 1 gel a day. Makes it easy for parents and child. The fish oil is useful for the brain development of my children and help them to stay healthy as well. A very good daily supplement especially for children who do not like to eat fish.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

We used to get these when my kids were a little younger it was easy for them to use the size was perfect the package was ok as well and great benefits my kids weee age 6-10 will purchase this supplement again there’s no need for improvement it’s perfect just the way it is

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Best quality, great ingredient, good taste, use for health, size ok, great packaging, benefit for health, use for age 11, best omega supplement, serving 2 capsule twice a day, frequency, no need improvement

e1599263-6dd8-4e81-a9f2-39fa897b496e