DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use it in smoothies and I like the taste. For omega oils you want to go with a quality brand like Nordic Naturals to avoid toxic contaminants. I have purchased many of their products for 10+ years and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if you liked it!

My friends use this double omega for their parents. It is suitable for the older age, have a great impact to health in general, to brain, muscles memory, skin, heart and hair as well. The quality of package of this brand is always great, with no fish taste, but smells with lemon.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Happy with this product. Fish oils often have a repulsive odour/taste… this product has a pleasant lemon flavour, without all the nasties! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

For my son I bought it for his autism and speech delay and in terms of flavors and textures he tolerate it very well. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

never thought I can drink this type of fish oil. no fishy small at all, great taste. regular consumption of fish oil good for you heart, hair, eyes, etc. i regularly consume omega while pregnant untill now breastfeeding to my baby. great extra nutrition to pass my baby

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I take 1 tbsp daily for skin health. I've found it great to keep acne and blemishes at bay. I also think it's helped keep my hair and nails looking health!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,398

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

excellent taste and freshness, I bought previouse products and the taste was okay. seems of high quality, and there is quality assurance from thr company and an influncer I follow and trust. The price is high but that what you expect with quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality ingredients and mild lemon taste - not fishy at all. To start with I dosed 3 teaspoons to clear out my acne prone skin, then reduce the dose to 1 teaspoon. I have noticed a difference.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product forgot about it for a while but excellent for memory and last time I was on it my other tryglicerides was very healthy so my doc said