DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We love that this fish oil capsule does not have a fishy aftertaste and does not cause burps. This product is made with high quality ingredients that are worth spending a little more money to receive. We take it to help with anxiety and focus, and we’ll as decreasing inflammation related to autoimmune disorders.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great quality fish oil, i buy this for my mom, who has been taking it for at least 5 years, i can see benefit, her skin, hair has improved, even though she has grown older. See benefit when you continue to eat. My mom is 75 and in good health.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I used this product for quite some time, however I switched fir a few reasons. I wanted to try a fish oil supplement that was more dynamic and sourced from one type of fish. Also, by the time I would reach the bottom of the bottle there seemed to be an unpleasant smell that did not settle well with me.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love these, as they are one of the few products that contains the 3, 6 and 9 oils in the right ratios. I've been taking these for many years and they are a staple twice-daily supplement as part of my wellness regimen.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Bought this it’s hard to get the ultimate omega that’s often out of stock. So far ok with this but let’s see.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Nordic Naturals products are 3rd party tested so it’s more trustworthy. I have been using them for over 10 years. And no fish burps!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I trust Nordic Naturals brand of Omega fish oil and they are sourced from small fish, less mercury and of course correct extraction process. I had bought their artic cod liver oil and I broke 1 capsule to taste the oil, very fresh and not rancid.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Expensive so will buy when on offer. Been using it for years. The ingredients are 3rd party tested so it gives me more confidence on the quality of the fish.

Posted on May 7, 2022

amazing product! highly recommended. i have been using it continuously for a month now and all i can say it's a very hight quality products with premium ingredients that's different than others!