DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I purchased this item to increase my intake of essential fatty acids and support my nutrition goals. Although I had been taking Nordic Naturals EFA’s for a few years and was happy with the product, I was curious if a higher dose of efa’s would make a difference to my nutritional health. I have been taking these for a little over a month and have noticed a positive difference. If you are looking for a way to further enhance a healthy lifestyle, this product can make a difference.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is my favorite EPA supplement, but it is costly and nearly always out of stock. However, if you can find it, it is, in my opinion, the best EPA fish oil supplement out there. No bad fishy taste, great ingredients, so much benefit to health and a high quality supplement. Cannot ask for more!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My go to! Nordic Naturals has quality ingredients and this blend hits my daily omega thresholds. No taste and goes down easy. And remember, keep your fish oils refrigerated!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

High quality product from a reputable brand, great EPA to DHA ratio for heart and arteries, no bad aftertaste and minimal oxidation and pollutants, whose levels can be checked on their site for every batch.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Well .. really like the quality and the ingredient of this Omega Supplement. There are benefits , good effects and improvements since I took this. It reduce my cholesterol, it support my hair and brain health

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love the quality of this brand and a took it specifically for its Epa benefit. The size capsule is big and smells a little like fish but the omega is good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I always feel good the next day when I take it before bed. Whether it is better than other products, is dificult to say. This is a trusted brand in my book and I stick with these products and just don't compare and jump around.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Well package too. The taste is fair. Size of soft gels are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Best high level of quality source EPA for heart health.

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.