DK

4.7
Based on 1,098 Ratings
Suhaaaaa
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

My kids love it very much and feel it's a candy. It tastes delicious and smells fresh and refreshing. Very useful to raise immunity and compensate for the daily need for omega-3 due to the lack of fish intake. The size is too large and the quantity is too much for three children over a whole month, and the box did not finish.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Big fan of Nordic Naturals! Their fish oils are tested by a third-party certified lab to guarantee they are free of toxins and meet all standards. This has become my new favorite way to get in my daily Omega-3 serving without the fishy aftertaste. Great tangerine flavor that is mostly sweet with a hint of tartness. The container is easy enough to open while still being child-proof and keeps the gummies fresh until we finish!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

These are a delicious and fun way to take my daily Omega-3 supplements. I have them as a little treat after a meal. The tangerine flavor is nice and subtle, a little tart and a little sweet. Unlike other Omega-3s I've taken (chewables, gummies, or even pills), this one has no fishy aftertaste whatsoever! Will continue purchasing as I've definitely noticed a difference taking it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I used a different brand of fish oil gummies for years until they changed the potency, form, and taste. After looking for an alternative, I tried these Nordic Naturals gummies and have been very happy with them. The "chewy-ness" is perfect - not too gummy or too hard. I rarely get any fish oil taste. Once in a while the fish oil taste is subtle, but usually the tangerine flavor overwhelms it. I have difficulty sometimes swallowing pills, so this form is great so I can consistently take them. I trust the quality of Nordic Naturals, so I am very happy with these. Another plus for me is that they do not contain stevia.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Great quality. It’s ingredients have a lot of Benefits and what my kids need. It taste wonderful . Great package as I got the biggest size. I wish that the serving dose would be only one daily. Very good for young age.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great quality and ingredient list, they taste loke candy, we have been using these for month now and can defenitly see the benefits. my kids are age 3 and 5

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wonderful product for kids who are not quite ready to swallow pills. I give these to my six year old every morning. Takes them with no issues.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Our nutritionist recommended this product to my children. This is High quality, ingredients are organic and Taste great! Most importantly, my children loves this gummies.

I've bought several different Nordic Naturals omega 3 products over the years. This is a good product, I like that I don't have to worry as much about the fish being pure and free from toxins. My kids have liked all the Nordic Naturals omega 3 gummies I have given them. These taste alright. I tried one. They have a strawberry taste. They do have a little bit of a fishy smell, but not much. The size of these worms is similar to a regular candy gummy worm. The kids will eat these with no problems so I would recommend these omega 3 gummy worms. Apart from that, it is still a more healthy treat (one worm is a serving) than giving them a traditional gummy worm.

c021f21c-7ede-4bd8-a794-c22c4afb8352