DK
Based on 1,110 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,110 Ratings
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Nordic naturals is a brand I really like. I’ve used there omega 3 capsules for months now and saw this omega 3 + D and thought “perfect!”. I have psoriasis and trouble with oxalates in my diet and high levels of omega 3 plus D are supplements that can help. The quality is really amazing and no fishy aftertaste! Highly recommend.

a6d4ec35-a555-4814-b6ee-ced94d692d15

I too0k Omega 3D to see if it would ease my knee joint pain as I sit at work all day & was starting to feel aches in bed. IT WORKS! No fish taste, instead nice lemony taste. Easy to swallow. I have slightly elevated cholesterol & have seen no improvement in this, but I have seen the benefit to my hair & skin - shiny not oily. Higher amount of quality EPA & DHA compared to other brands, which is essential to help memory. Additional ingredient: vitD @ high dosage for winter months. My eyes are no longer strained at end of work day.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My hands have been really hurting, from their arthritis, since I have been out of this Nordic Naturals Omega 3D. It came in the mail today, I took three and 15 minutes later I have no pain!!! This truly takes care of the inflammation in my joints, and helps me find my words, when I need help remembering

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Soft gel easy to swallow. No fishy smell. Omega 3 and vitamin D together is a good combination. One stone two birds ! Nowadays we eat quite a lot of processed foods with omega 6 which cause inflammation in our bodies. Need to intake much Omega 3 to fight against the inflammation. I work in office whole day. And I don’t like ☀️ Vitamin D supplement is necessary for me.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have bought this for my in-law for at least 3 times already, package has no damage every time. She has been prescribed to supplement with omegas due to her high cholesterol and inflammation on her knee. We chose this brand for quality and ingredient since it says wild caught. And it really has no fishy taste, I bought a bottle for myself, for heart health.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I needed a supplement for Vitamin D and Omega so I researched companies, ingredients, reviews, sourcing of the products and how trustworthy I felt the companies were and Nordic Naturals came out on top. The dosages are correct and the Omega was carefully sourced for purity. I definitely recommend this high quality product.