DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent Choice forType2!

What an excellent choice if you should find yourself diagnosed with type2 diabetes for processing insulin and glucose with the benefit of lowering my cholesterol also. I found the benefit huge in my diet, heart health and the ability to still gain my Omega3. Highly recommend if this fits your profile

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

I bought this supplement to healthily improves my wellbeing and focuses on my blood sugar, I'm so happy when it literally lower downs my cholesterol level and normalize my blood sugar, it also improves the health of my hair and heart.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Convenient package, clean high quality ingredients. Great for heart inflammation, hair, lowers cholesterol. No taste - easy to swallow capsules. Any age can benefit from this supplement

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Great soft gel pills! I feel like I am taking the proper amount of high-quality Omega pills that are daily needed. My hair, skin, and nails already feel much better. I have never found Omega pills so great! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

so far, my blood sugar seemed to have improved. recommended for all who wants to see improvements in their HBA1C

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

my grandpa and grandma take this vitamin because of recommendations from singaporean doctor. i guess because this brand is good so they recommend this

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product works very well for me. I saw the difference within the first 30 days in my lab work. Excellent.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

one of best brand on iherb, with great ingredients and quality

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

As always with Nordic naturals great product, a little more expensive but worth every cent.