DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Nordic Naturals Omega LDL with Red Rice and CoQ10

I am using this to reduce my chlosterol. My doctor told me to keep doing what I was doing because it was working. I cannot take statin meds because of side effects. Highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is my first purchase with the red yeast built in, so rather expensive if you ask me as daily intake is 3 pills. Otherwise it works wonder and helps to reduce LDL while benefiting your HDL and triglycines.

Posted on May 23, 2022

الحمد لله الشافي المعافي I have high cholesterol so used omega LDL from Nordic actually stopped i can't judge if its good or not I'm using now omega3 from natural factors its vary good .

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Easy to swallow though the capsules seem larger than others. No unpleasant taste. I’m hoping for my high cholesterol level to reduce at my next blood test and to benefit my heart health. Happy that it also contain high level of Omega.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My husband's blood pressure is not stable and I bought this for him. After taking the whole bottle his blood pressure is ok now. I am not sure if it is just a coincident. Anyway, I trust this brand though this is expensive when compare with similar products of other brands.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Recommended by a sales staff at the pharmacy. wanted to improve LDL, so give it a try. not sure about the effectiveness yet. Will go for health screening in May. hopefully this product helps.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Good ingredients, but a bit too expensive. I haven't found any other brands yet to replace this, hope they make a bigger size bottle to lower the price.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

My husband has just started wirh this product as knowing nordic naturals is good thought we would try easy to take and look forward to great results for lower cholesterol

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

My total cholesterol dropped over 60 points in thr first 3 months of taking this product.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I have used Nordic Naturals for several years and absolutely love this brand! Each time they come out with a variation it does exactly as described. I know I am getting the quality ingredients because Nordic Naturals adheres to strict standards and they never, ever, deliver less. For this product to have the key ingredients doctors recommend in 1 product is phenomenal. Taking this product keeps my levels in check and keeps me from having to take a pharmaceutical that has side effects. Thank you To Nordic Naturals for having and keeping the original product line I love, and always adding updates to help improve overall health. iherb I am so glad I found you. Your customer service is exemplary! Your site for ordering is easy to use and shipping was fast. I thank you for carrying this product and the Nordic Natural line.