DK

Based on 2,021 Ratings
1,793
Posted on Nov 6, 2022
This is pretty good!

I’m 44. I’ve been struggling with crazy PMS, painful periods and spotting before the actual period. After a couple of months my periods are smoother and I don’t get fully crazy before it. This is probably the primrose oil effect but as a combo the product is very good.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This EPO quality n ingredients is the best I can find. Suitable for any age who wants to hv balanced hormones n beautiful skin. The fish is fm the wild n not farmed raised. Package is simple n with safety cap. The benefit is good for women. The omega is good for our brains n keeps cholesterol under control. Also benefits the hair too. Will reduce inflammation of the heart n it's taste is not fishy. Easier to swallow .

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I had severely lowered progesterone levels, which not only affected fertility, but also worsened my skin. This supplement was advised to me by a gynaecologist together with Vitex by Gaia. Within a month, I noticed significant changes in skin health. The hormone tests have also gotten better. Nordic Naturals is famous for the purest Omega, so I trust the brand for many years.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,956

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality! Natural ingredients, small capsules, high in Omega. Easy to swallow, do not leave an unpleasant taste. Since I started taking them, I feel a surge of strength and vigor, I get less tired. Improved condition of hair and skin. Convenient packaging, fast delivery. Thanks for a great product!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

On to my second bottle and is really good. I will continue to buy again. Small Pill and easy to Swallow. No after taste so is really good

6c6fadc3-3aca-46fb-b9d4-c8425b7fe61a
7fddad16-14cc-4ea9-98fa-a28d9f616410
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

quality is good ingredient is also good it's good for my age it has fish oil and packaging is good its has benefit it has omega cholesterol I dont know , it's good for hair and it is taste less it's good for heart inflammation I dont know.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I bought this for my Mom and she is 78 years old this year. She could feel the differences when she took these compared to local brands, Her joints felt less inflammed too.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It was recommended for me from one friend i will use it and wait for great results but please don’t exceed your prices any more,,, thanks 😊

dbb742d6-3ef4-4c88-8731-d85da4271018