DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Packaging looks good. Well protected. Will try soon, hopefully it will help with my pet’s hair and skin problem

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great product!! Have used Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil for years for our Beagles. Our holistic vet highly recommends!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product for my dogs joints. Love that is is very clean and a trustworthy brand!

got this for my kitty how had cancer..

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very good quality and big bottle. :)

Posted on Feb 26, 2011

I love this stuff. It made my black dogs coat just glow. But I got cheap and tried another option that was slightly less expensive (it was made of more flaxseed then cod liver oil). After giving it to him for a month, I saw no benefit to his coat. It looked kind of dull. So I'm back on this stuff. Everyone always tells us how beautiful he is. I've also noticed that if we take him off this, he has problems with his hips. He walks very stiffly. But when he gets it regularly, he walks more smoothly with no stiffness.

Posted on Nov 11, 2008

I've been giving this to my cats for two weeks now and I've noticed an improvement in my short-haired cat. She's around 11 yrs old now and her black fur lacked luster, shed a lot and generally looked drab. When I was petting her the other day, I noticed my hand wasn't getting full of fur and her hair looked really glossy. My other cat (medium-hair) - I haven't seen such a drastic improvement yet....

Posted on Jan 16, 2008

I give this to my dogs regularly throughout the cooler Midwestern months (late October through end of May). It makes their fur incredibly soft and shiny, and helps eradicate dry, flaky skin. I apply it directly to their dry dog food either once or twice a day. They love the taste of it! I'm also convinced that it helps their immune systems and helps maintain overall good health. Excellent product! I highly recommend it for your companion dogs and cats.

Posted on Apr 23, 2009

It took several weeks, but the dandruff cleared up completely on my 15 year old cat. Her glossy fur now gleams and she doesn't scratch as much. I also have two four-year-olds. Their coats have become softer, glossier and very healthy looking. I'm sure the quality of their coats reflects all the health benefits of this product.

Posted on Mar 17, 2009

I first ordered this product when my American Bulldog lacked the nutrition his body required due to a decrease in his appetite. The Vet. didn't expect him to make it past two weeks if his appetite didn't return. I ordered the Cod Liver Oil as soon as I got home, and Domino lapped it up! He is now doing awesome! It regulated all of his digestive issues he has had since puppydome, and his skin/coat are shinier than ever! I works so well that I now give it to all my doggies. I will forever sing the praises of this product!