DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
So good

The quality is good. I buy this for my uncle, my uncle age now is 55 years old. The taste of the vitamin is ok. The benefit of this product is too sharpen the memory. The ingredient is fit for him, it’s for brain dan antioxidant. Have coQ10. The package is have a good seal.

7f488776-7693-4fb2-9d17-655da43b67b3
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Omega 3 it's important for body healt to both women and men It's good for heart health And it's help your skin to be young Good for your brain The quality of package is amazing Totally recommended

9e9189d8-d4e0-473a-bdfc-02050958a141
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really like and trust Nordic Naturals and have a consistently great experience with quality of product, prices, shipping, and communication. This supplement is specifically recommended for Hashimoto's so that's why I chose it, hoping that the ingredients will help reduce my antibodies. They are easy to swallow and no aftertaste at all.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I take this Omega 3 with CoQ10 and feel less tired. Of course, I am taking it in anticipation of the role of CoQ10 in lowering cholesterol. The pharmacist recommended this product to me I am very satisfied and I am eating.

f9847722-68ae-4192-a12a-96798d911440
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using this product for a while. it contains omega3 so it is good for heart. besides it has CoQ10 it gives an antioxidant to health.

de962377-8471-4afd-8e0b-d9ab93264b38
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I heard that this is a very good brand with top quality but the size is quite big and the dosage is 2 a day. The prenatal from the same brand is less then half the size.

e344ca88-0d35-4cc2-ae42-25f75198d393
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I added this to my supplement recently to improve my general health, i always trusted the quality of the brand, all my family takes the omega oil. It has great taste too.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

No more worries about the size of the capsules and whether I will be able to swallow them. You take the candy and everything is solved, in my opinion one of the better products!