DK

4.9
Based on 1,402 Ratings
1,276
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Date Ordered: Sep 30, 2022 Date Delivered: Oct 5 (US to Ph) This is the first time I ordered on IHERB. My son has been taking this for over a year now and he's showing improvements on his social and intellectual ability. I guess it's true that fish oil helps the brain heal itself. Thank you IHERB for making this authentic fish oil available! :)

d239f53e-7538-4eba-be5a-623b812bff92
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The best product ever. Packaging is very good +++ Good for my baby. Using this since 9 months old my baby. Now 2years old. Good quality product. It has a benefit for the brain. And good for the heart. Taste is good just like a lemon. Has a highest omega content. I will be ordering this product again in iherb once finished.

65848824-333e-446c-b1e6-c4d50608a54d
Posted on May 28, 2022

A high DHA in a small bottle, good and easy to give the children. It's not smell too strong after drink, but the smell stays in the hand if you spill some when pouring it.

2629bc06-3667-47b1-95d0-3f3bd7d0a229
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The package came in good condition. The product itself is a huge help for my son’s cognitive skills. Been ordering this every three months.

06d0b385-2dce-49a2-89cf-71191ef88a84
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Very good product for all ages. It's a common product for all in our family. The quality is good. Ingredients and packaging ..all good. Good for brain and heart. And the taste is good too. Fish oil helps the inflammation caused in our body.

0423497e-7cb6-4704-9992-359952a7e742
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I give the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega along with Inulin and farmer's extra virgin organic olive oil to my toddler as 3 components of Nemechek Protocol. I've noticed great improvement in my child's development since I started giving these supplements. The fish oil is if a good quality, has a great taste, is easy to take and there is no fishy aftertaste. My only concern is the price of this fish oil which is going up non-stop... I hope to be able to buy it again in the future.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I am so glad i found this product It works better than any Perfect omega for all family! We used all most 4 months and were feeling more focused and calming. I'm feeling my eyes better than before. We take it everyday in the same time. My information is down after few weeks when I started Nordic Natural Ultimate Omega. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My kids have been having this. Great taste and they are very acceptable to this taste. Thumbs up! Good! Thank you! Quality is good as expected. Ingredients is also highly purified. Use for my kids age 4 and 6. Size is good to handle. Package is also easy to store. Perfect supplement

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great supplement for my baby who has autism. We are doing the nemecheck protocol and it certainly helps that its in iherb. The quality is always good and bubble wrapped in package. Taste is tolerable and not too fishy. We keep it in fridge to prolong potency. It has had good benefits for my baby as she has improved a lot since started taking ultimate omega. We give it to her straight from spoon and no issues

Great quality ingredient. Our trusted brand for omega 3s. Great for all ages. No fish y after taste. Packaging is great. Benefit the body in many ways. Lowers inflammation, good for the heart and cholesterol. it also good for the hair and skin. 1. Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety 2. Omega-3s Can Improve Eye Health 3. Omega-3s Can Promote Brain.