DK

4.8
Based on 2,243 Ratings
1,895
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for hair and heart using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 31, 2023
1,635

Excellent children's omega 3 with good composition and proven ingredients. Son is 9 years old, I’ll take only her, I liked her most.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

it's best omega 3 without any fishy after taste. After taste is lemon. And I love it because it is in fish gelatine capsule due to which I can use it according to my religious beliefs.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

High quality product and ingridients. The gelatin capsules is pretty big, but still easy to take. No fishy smell or after taste. It's one of the best on the market.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Really liked the omega of this brand. Suitable for vegetarians and a great lemon flavor that overpowers the fish oil. I even give it to my teenage kids. Now order my second time ., Really great quality, and quick delivery to UK . Thank you

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good product. This was recommended to me by my eye doctor for the quality of the product. The shell of the pill has a lemon flavor which makes it easy to take.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I’ve tried various different kinds of Fish Oil, and various Omega 3 oils. This oil actually doesn’t taste bad and I do not have those nasty burps.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Awesome, high quality product. Easy to take, no digestive issues and no fishy taste or odor. Nordic Naturals and this product has consistently been recommended to me by great naturopathic doctors I have worked with.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

They gel is pretty big but I had no problem swallowing it. My daughter chew it and did not complain about the taste. I take two as recommended and it seems to help me with fatigue and brain fog.