DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
What heavenly scent of roses!!! 🌹💕

The quality of this product is outstanding. Ingredient consist of one of the most fragrant roses, Damascene! That makes the rose fragrance of this essence so naturally strong and wonderful, without being overpowering! I use it for desserts, beverages and also to add to my chia pudding. I wholeheartedly love this product and would highly recommend it! If you love the scent of roses, you will not be disappointed as you can really smell the roses in this one! As for the packaging, it is in a plastic bottle. It would be much better if it is packaged in a glass bottle instead.

247d48b2-5d4e-409c-85b3-446fc107d596
704ad4ba-26ea-49d5-9dee-f4022236ad01
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I read in a Japanese blog, some people will use this to make facial toner, I did so and it smells great! Before purchasing this I read reviews and questions in iHerb, many people says this might go off easily with hot temperature when it's on the way to delivery, so I bought it in cold season and kept it in a fridge after delivered and used it soon after opening.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was expecting to see pink but it is like plain water colorless. However there is a very distinct rose scent. Not over powering. I am keeping it to make cookies or agar agar. I added it to english tea but cant really taste it. I guess the label says essence so the scent is justified.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love the smell of Roses and this one you can drink, just-1-2 tablespoons in my water bottle really helps with hydration and my skin feels better! Also I dilute in a spray bottle for my skin. I first bought in a store in SoCal & I must say the scent & flavor were better than I have found purchasing online.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

IHerb comes through again by stocking this high quality brand. Essence of Rose Petals adds a delicate flavor to a variety of dishes and is perfect for rice pudding. My whole family loves it!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love putting it in the coffee and it makes coffee smell so good. Haven't tried it any other ways but imagine it will work with other drinks too

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

It has that distinct smell and flavour of roses, but it's not overpowering. I can see this as being a good addition to many dishes and desserts. My one complaint is that it is quite pricey. You could definitely find rose water at some grocery stores that is quite similar in flavour, yet cheaper than this product

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

great price great product quality lovely fragrance excellent as antioxidant and to put in beauty home made products great texture and flavor as well

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

very light taste and deep smell of roses, the taste when mixing it with desserts or juices is not that powerful

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great taste, very different from the supermarket one. No bitterness With continuous use it will help with internal deodration