DK

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Amazing for my immune system

i ve loved oil of oregano for a long time since I used it first time, 18 years ago. For me, it is like a remedy for all disease. it sounds odd, but for me it is. i applied it on piles. It was so painful for a minute but it worked after 3 days application. And when I have symptoms of a cold and flu, I put 2 drops under my tongue before my sleep or empty stomach until I feel ok. i try to avoid to go to see a doctor unstead I find an alternatives for my sickness. One of my favorites is oil of oregano. This product is extremely good quality. Wild and non gmo. The price seems costly but for me, it is reasonable as K cant find this kine of beauty with this price. It becomes a must during Covid-19. Thanks North American Herb & Spice.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is the best oil I have ever tried. I regularly buy it every month as we use it daily. Just one big squirt down your throat with a couple under your tongue. It works very effective with warts as a topical solution. Just dab some everyday onto the wart and it will go away in a week. For sore throats, this thing is the best. As soon as you feel a tingle in your throat, a couple of squirts down the hatch but make sure it hits the back of your throat to be really effective. Leave it for a few seconds then wash it down with some water. You will feel the sting as it has a very high spicy taste to it. The improvement is outstanding in only a couple of days. The quality is outstanding as this is the only brand I have tried and it really works !!

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is genuinely the best fix just for aggravation. I had an insane toothache and I put a few drops on it 3 x daily and it was gone in 2 days... I likewise use it on my toothbrush and it keeps my breath smelling and feeling new. Put several drops with water to avert a cold or illness.... be careful it consumes, however to me feels so great, similar to it's truly working :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is a medicine cabinet essential and has so many uses! I have used it orally to help with cold/flu and when struggling with candida imbalance. I’ve also used it on a plantar wart which seemed to help. It is very strong tasting and a little bit goes a long way. I drop it into water and drink it that way rather than putting directly on my tongue.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

North American Oreganol Oil supplement is my favorite supplement. It has very subtle taste, and it is very easy to use. The size of the package , the ingredients label - are very convenient. It helps me with my sleep disorders, easing my muscles, reliving my joints, and helps with my mood. I really recommend.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love this brand, North American Herb and Spice. It has so many health benefits. I use this all the time. I tap a drop on my temple to take away a headache for me. I can not take OTC remedies. This is natural and I use it for many many things.. even skin tags.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Just got this supplement. Honestly, a lot of people complain about the taste but it doesn’t bother me at all. It made my tongue feel a little numb so I know that it is a good potency. The quality seems very good. Also the price is good considering the dosage, this bottle will last 6-8 months.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Oregano oil is a wonderful helper - it has worked for me several times in the past. The great advantage of this product is that it can be used during breastfeeding and is also suitable for children. It is tasteless. Which makes it a huge helper in the home medicine cabinet.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality supplement and I liked that it has clean ingredients and is usda organic. I got the larger bottle so that the price was more reasonable for the quantity. The taste is quite strong but a few drops mixed in juice is tolerable. This is really potent and needs to be worked up slowly but is very effective.