DK

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Ringworm and cold killer

This is hands down the best quality oregano oil to kick ringworm! Applied topically it disappears within days. The benefit of this over lotrimin etc is it's actually good for you instead of being a necessary evil. We also use it orally for colds and the taste is strong but pleasant.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Such an amazing herb! Use it for everything, cold, sickness - even bad gums...among my favorite supplement Pure ingredient! For any age So happy I found this potent herb! Have been taking for years.... Great quality and price - here at my favorite store! The taste is very strong, but its worth taking!

Great thing ! I use this oil in many different ways, but in one case it worked miraculously. Some derivative appeared on my neck - like a mole, like a papilloma .. and I tried to remove it : at first I applied lugol's iodine, on top I applied this Oreganol - two times a day... and... miracle! That thing disappeared after a week ! ** Oregano is a natural antibiotic. Powerful antioxidant. May have anti-inflammatory properties.**

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love this one. Use every morning while oil pulling with coconut oil. I have also used it for Candida overgrowth with good results. It is a great supplement, which I always have at home, and is beneficial in more ways. I used this brand for many years and always come back to it since it is a good quality brand. This one is a bit stronger than the other one, the taste is really spicy, and using it with coconut oil for example, really lightens the spiciness.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The best quality and benefits of oregano oils on the market. If you cant make this stuff yourself buy this. I recommend taking more frequently if you are very sick. Instead of 2 drops a day, try 4-6. You also need to replace the bacteria its kills of with probiotics, via kefir, yogurt, kimchi or other fermented foods. If you struggling or concerned with the taste: take a large sip of water- don't k -swallow- tilt head back- open your mouth and then drop the oil in- swish quickly to disperse oil (or not) and then swallow. This will save your mouth from burning. You can also use this for toe fungus or even add a drop to an italian dish. Very versatile product.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have consistantly used this brand of Oil of O most days and every day during cold and flu season for 10 years. During those 10 years I came down with a cold virus 1 time...when I ran out of it and forgot to order more. That may be a coincidence, but before using this I used to catch every virus that went around. It MIGHT have anti-viral properties or it MIGHT help build immunity...I don't know. But I do know I'm happier not being sick. I also use it on cuts, in my mouthwash and in the surface disinfectant and hand sanitizer I make. It tastes AWFUL, but I've become used to it and feel the benfits I get from it outweighs the taste. The quality of this oil assures my loyalty to it.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Last year I became very ill and had a low-grade fever for months. My doctor did all kinds of blood work and found out I had a reoccurrence of Epstein-Barr after 20years. After I found out it was a virus I went to my favorite and in my opinion the best oil of oregano "North American super strength P73". Within a week my fever was gone could not believe it. I have literally used this product for years for fungal and viruses.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Oreganol Super Strength provides all the benefits of normal Oreganol oil but with a much more concentration of Oil of Oregano, this will give you a more potent oil for the same volume. As such, do dilute or mix to suit your needs as it is very powerful. It may be ingested or used topically as well. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is an item I will never be without. The quality is superb so I won't use another brand. It comes sealed and packaged securely so I never have to worry about leakage. I tend to get throat infections when I get a cold. My throat gets RAW so I use lemon juice and North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73 (Super Strength). It is very strong and I believe it works as a natural anti-biotic. I used to use it in my Labrador's ears and it worked to ease his pain and keep them clean. He's passed on due to age, yet I still keep it on hand. I add a drop or two to tomato soup or pasta. Mainly, I use it for throat infections because it's the only thing that helps. Years ago, I picked up a brochure from a locally owned health store with a long list of usage for this product. Perhaps one could be found online, at the North American Herb & Spice website, or a local health store.