DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I been taking this product for 3 months now and it has been such a immune booster I don’t see myself ever stopping. I first started with the liquid form and felt like the capsule would be more potent for me. I take one daily and have seen a difference in how my body at one point use to get sick every time my kids would bring sicknesses from public schools a and in the past I would get them the next day or two and now I am not getting them. I really swear by this product and elderberry together will help you during the winter months.

I fought a sinus infection for several weeks, with each day becoming more miserable than the last. A friend recommended oil of oregano; warned me that it was extremely hot and rough on the throat but was definitely worth the struggle to get it down. My throat was already raw and these gelcaps seemed like the perfect solution. Fixed the sinus infection in two days...I swear this stuff seems like one of those "too good to be true" things, but it really works!! I'm going to keep it on hand from now on to stop any colds, sinus troubles, etc. in their tracks. Worth every cent and a must have for anyone trying to avoid unnecessary antibiotics.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

After hearing about Oreganol through the Doctor Bob radio program...i did my own research & decided to give it a try. I recieved my order very quickly & started taking it right away. There is no after taste - which I read about with the super strength & it's true! I'm 72 & my husband is 75 & we're both taking 1 tablet every morning. My 1st reason for ordering & taking Oreganol was for extra immunity with Covid but also for cognitive benefits. These tiny pills are easy to take & I'm anxious to feel their benefits!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

My favorite oregano oil at a great size & price! A staple on re-order. My favorite oregano oil at a great size & price! A staple on re-order. Oil of oregano has so many beneficial uses. The P73 strain, in particular. Highly recommend looking into it. We are never in the midst of cold & flu "season" without it. Also great for candida die off if you are removing sugar from your diet.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I’ve only been taking this a few days but am already noticing candida die off and improvement. No regrets for choosing a slightly more pricey oregano oil for its authenticity and increased efficacy. I will maintain my vigilance on this protocol though have noted recommendations to not exceed ten days of use before taking a rest.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Super excellent product. This is the highest quality and potency oil of oregano you can take as its picked from wild so its super concentrated. I wait for sale as it is often on sale and I have purchased many bottles for me and my mum. Helps with infection, parasites and has nutritional properties

Posted on May 15, 2022

Incredible product!! I had athletes foot for several years and dry scaly feet and I used so many creams to try getting rid of it and nothing worked till I took 2 of these tablets a day and it was gone in 2 weeks!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Within a short time after I took the 1st supplement, I could feel the sinus cavities in the back of my head begin to open. Great quality product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Small bottle and capsules but has a big punch! I don't travel with the liquid so these are great as well as the price. Health is Wealth!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

My family has used this product for a long time. It really helps to fight against colds and other infections. At the start of a sniffle we start taking this and it has seemed to help.