DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Excellent! Have Used For Years

I've been using this product for several years and I love it! Easy to use, tastes, well, interesting (a bit strong), but we sometimes dilute it with water. You can easily do this or take it as is. Just a tablespoon does the trick. Great as a preventative measure against illness. Love the quality, the clean ingredients, and the price!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product is an excellent antibacterial and antiviral with many uncommon uses. It is extremely effective against strep throat, simply prepare a 1/2 cup of warm water with 1/2 a teaspoon of sea salt or Himalayan salt, add 3-4 teaspoons of this liquid and gargle a few times. Repeat at least twice a day. Very effective! It can also be added to a neti pot for sinusitis and colds, but make sure to increase the dilution, so only 1 teaspoon per cup of water (or it will burn). For respiratory viral infections, including long standing lung infections, it can be placed straight in a nebulizer and inhaled. For chronic infections, remember to support the immune system as well. UPDATE from direct experience: I wanted to leave additional information in the hope to help more people. Many people seem to confuse this product with oil of oregano, or believe that these two products are interchangeable or an alternative. This is not the case. This product is water based (a distillate) and this gives it unique properties, composition and uses. You cannot effectively (or at all) use oil of oregano where a water solution is needed: neti pot, Waterpicks / water floss, nebulizers, throat gargling. The water composition, while remaining greatly effective, makes this product absolutely unique in its capacity to be used to reach infected areas that are hard to reach by oil or oregano or other anti-bacterial products. From my direct personal experience, one of the BEST solutions for chronic throat, sinus and lung infections, wether bacterial or viral, is nebulizing with 5ml saline for nebulization, 1/4 tsp oreganol juice, 1/4 tsp food grade hydrogen peroxide. For periodontitis / gum infections, Waterpick / waterfloss: 600ml warm filtered water (or distilled, r/o, etc...), 50ml food grade hydrogen peroxide, 1 tbsp oreganol juice (or more, if you can afford it). Also, as mentioned previously, neti-pot (you can add 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide) and throat rinse gargling (add HP!). If you use HP, do not swallow!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Nothing is better than oregano oil products for an immune boost. If you don't know then you must put forth great effort to fully understand what products like this do. Taking this helped stop a potential illness in its tracks. I can count every time to reduce the effects of an oncoming cold or flu and most of the time just stop it before it becomes a problem. To be more specific I would only get sick for a day compared to co workers who would be out for a week.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Good for gargling when having sore throat or swollen gums. It's concerning because it's in plastic bottle. The taste and smell is really strong so I even dilute it with water. It's very helpful too if you have bad breath. The ingredients are clean just oregano and water.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I love this product! The taste is strong when you start using it but don't worry, your body will adapt and you won't find it has strong afterwards. It cleared out my throat infection in no time.

This is an incredible product. I am using it to help rid my body of various pathogens. I just started taking it, and I already have more energy. Thank you!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Firstly, the plastic bottle put me off. If I am to spend over 20 dollars for a health elixir, please make sure it's at least in a glass bottle. Furthermore, I am no expert on oreganol but this drink seems way too watered down to produce any noticeable health effects. I've true it for about a week, and frankly, I'll stick with oregano oil instead. It's in oregano oil where I notice multiple health effects for sure. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very pure and good quality, too bad about the plastic bottle. This should come in a glass bottle to avoid any plastic chemicals leeching into the product. As soon as I received it I poured it into a dark glass bottle, removed the label from the plastic bottle and attached it to my glass one and keep it in the fridge.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Of all the oregano products I tried, this one is my favorite. The format is convenient compared to capsules. I also use it to rinse my mouth after brushing teeth.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this product ! I use it instead of mouthwash! Also for any discomfort in my throat! I drink it as well ! It’s very helpful for overall mouth health!