DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This supplement benefits my energy and metabolism but it does increase facial hair. Im female and 47 so I think it must disrupt hormone balance on some level. I do find when I stop taking it, or take a break, that I return to weight gain and sluggishness , so I think someone should be cautious about taking this supplement becasue at some point you cant take hormones forever and not expect it to imbalance something. My advice is to talk to a doctor who knows about the safety in taking this longer term.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I have been taking DHEA on a daily basis for almost 10 years and in the meanwhile, I've tried some products provided they were available in Japan. Long story short, this 7-KETO is one of my best buy. No side effects, just the good ones !

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have never used 7 keto DHEA but it looks great compared to DHEA as it does not interfere with hormones. Benefits are : - Fat burning - Increase HDL cholesterol - Helps with PMS - Helps normalising thyroid's hormones

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I advise all ladies to start takin 7-Keto DHEA after the age of 30. It's amazing for body energy, slow down aging process and many more

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It helped with getting my energy up and I felt like I wasn’t eating as much! The pills aren’t gigantic so that really helps! Bottle is small so easy to bring it out and about

ANDY
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

quality is half half, ingredient make the stomach full, size is good for 3 months, dosage once a day is good, benefits make you full and taste is good

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great metabolism booster to speed up weight loss in conjunction with diet and exercise. It helped me to get out of a three week weight loss plateau

Posted on May 20, 2022

It helps me with my energy levels. I notice a definite difference when I'm taking it or when I'm not. I take it 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Just one a day.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

My dr suggested DHEA for my bone health (primary and secondary caused osteoporosis). I was scared to use DHEA because I didn't want a mustache or rogue chin hairs nor the need to look for rogue long hairs each day to make sure I didn't scare anyone. I don't know if this does the same as DHEA.. but at least it is stabilized DHEA (by stabilized I mean it won't be used to make rogue hairs the way that normal DHEA can for certain women). My dr may not agree with my choice, but i wanted stabilized DHEA that couldn't be used for anything but DHEA in the body and this is it.