DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Probiotics for Good Gut Health!

Great price for probiotics supplements! Finally managed to find a brand with lower bacteria count at a reasonable price. Now Foods is a reputable brand and bought many other supplements type from them too. Probiotics is an essential supplement to protect your gut, very important to good health. Would recommend all to take it daily. Bought in Nov 2021, expires 2023!

d40964fc-6f5a-49b4-8e1d-746c7e0e9d4a
67958360-9231-4d40-a26f-c705bbe1eff3
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

My kids take this high quality acidophilus to help their digestion. They have commented that they have seen the benefit immediately. Their gut is far less irritated by the foods they eat. It has no taste or odor. As a nutritionist, I know it will help with their micro-biome, which is so important.

My fingers have Eczema for years, when it flare-up, the fingers are red and swelling with some blisster, very irritating. I found some reading from the Internet, saying that Eczema is related to Acidophilus. I am taking four tablets every day, two tablets before breakfast 30 minutes earlier, and two tablets before dinner 30 minutes earlier. After taking Acidophilus for several weeks, the flare-up does not happen that frequently any more.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I take on tablet daily when I have period to stabilize my digestion. It really helps me with bloating. This is vegan and very good product. I really like the size, it is rather small tablet that I swallow. I keep it in the fridge after opening as is recommended on the bottle.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
4,069

Great quality product for its price, it helps support the healthy role of my digestive system and gradually helps improve the health of my immune system too.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

A good choice and good ingredients for healthy improvement. Will buy again next time!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great product with powerful effect in improving constipation and reducing flatulence

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

These are great. Work great and keep easily in the fridge.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I am at th beginning with this product no side effects so far