DK

Based on 1,818 Ratings
1,500
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
ممتاز!

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great value for money multi-vitamin. This brand is one of the best in terms of contents as compared to other vegetarian pills. It contains COQ10 which is good for the heart and this is the main reason I chosen this brand. Just need to take one per day after breakfast as opposed to other 2-3 daily. So far so good without any noticeable side effects and remember to drink more water. I am able to swallow the pill easily but may not for others. The pill is 2cm long and its hard unlike the gel pills. I took this as it's vegetarian since the gel version contains bovine.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I buy this vegan men’s multivitamin for my husband and my teenage son. Both of my guys like this on and do not complain about the odor, taste, or any gastrointestinal upset after taking it. The ingredients are good and the quality has been consistent, as I have purchased quite a few bottles over the last few years.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this now foods ADAM superior from Iherb for the first time. The package came well packed. I am very happy for the service I got from Iherb. Men’s multivitamins plenty of minerals and antioxidants good package I suggest this for men only. I've notice my hire is growing fast than before using ADAM

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Now foods is known for their quality at a fair price. They will never sell junk nor sell something at an exorbitant price. this supplement is a men's daily vitamin, with just the right amount of each vitamin or mineral for a man.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am loving my Now Foods Adam Me's Multi Vitamin!My husband takes it several times a week for optimum health.Now foods is our go to vitamin brand.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great multivitamin to boost your immune system and help you stay healthy...preferred in soft gel form but Veg capsules can be a good option also. Recommended, will keep using Adam for sure!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
14,712

My husband loves these vitamins, he feels well, works hard and does not get tired. Accepts courses for 2 months.