DK

Based on 27,408 Ratings
24,351
2,304
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Was looking for a mens vitamin to replace an past brand I used, this has all that I’m looking for in a vitamin! Great quality. Ingredients and size are amazing! NOW Adam was originally introduced to me by a Nutritionist. It has been my go to multi vitamin for years. I trust NOW Nutrition products to deliver

77033127-c2c0-47ea-9577-afebc5a7401c
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect quality, perfect ingredients, perfect package size, neutral taste. Finally! I’ve ordered the biggest one and very happy about it. The best daily vitamins I’ve tried. Very effective and of course you know it! Because it is now food! Because it’s Adam! Strongly recommend it as daily vitamins!

235c3577-7938-4b2e-a85d-2ea334c72fe2
ffc79aef-a14c-4d4d-8559-1dd29494a8e0
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect quality! Perfect ingredients! Perfect serving size! I really like this soft gel, it is really has neutral taste and convenient to eat! I fee effect after first week. Strongly recommend as daily vitamins and it always better to take bigger package! Adam is vitamins number one in my rating!

4e53d106-5007-49ac-91d8-42fbbcaea3ce
0320e672-f1b1-4360-bc57-33a114523658
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I've probably cycled through a dozen different multi-vitamins over the years looking for one that's formulated for men, doesn't have huge pills, and doesn't absolutely overload me with too much of each nutrient. This is that multi-vitamin. No real taste or smell to the pills. They are comparable to other multivitamins in size but longer and thinner making them easier to swallow. Will reorder.

b8817e35-34a8-4b74-89ff-42e87fec8057
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,821

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
2,793

I've been taking this vitamin for two weeks and I can tell the difference after about a week. My energy was shot, but now it's back up and my mood is better. I feel like this vitamin is good for me, so I'm excited to keep taking it.

MULTI VITAMIN SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR MEN: NOW ADAM Superior Men's Multi vitamin in softgels are gentler and easier to swallow and are formulated for better GI tolerability. Like NOW's other supplements, this multi is science-based and tested for purity and quality. Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery INCLUDES: This multi-vitamin specially formulated for men features saw palmetto, plant sterols, lycopene, and CoQ10. CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured, Kosher (contains gelatin) GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation). Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968 During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.

074809f2-9268-4640-b4e6-bcfa89d3a9a7
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you a training sportsman use Multi vitamins every day - 1 serving. If not training - use half. This way Overdose practically cannot be achieved if used as capsules. Change a brand pack after used to another brand: after completed Adam change to Optimen, after Optimen change to CGN, then change to Adam, etc

5aad44d2-fc5e-4867-9f14-aa43ca81f9ea
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Many multivitamins out there made for everyday use (lower dosage w/ lower price), i can use this one to boost my health condition when i feel sick, because of its complete & higher nutrition dosage contained. For everyday use i choose to consume a more moderate dosage multivitamin (usually the cheaper one) + do light exercises a couple times a week.

61031235-208d-4f00-9935-c55f375baa68