DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
A better form of Vitamin C!

Been taking other forms of Vitamin C and somehow has some reaction. This is buffered and even though the capsule size is palatable, I open it and pour it into my regular yoghurt. I love it that it doesn't give acidic refluxes. Quality is great.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I placed an order for the first time. The product arrived on time. I know the qualities of the formula and I am really satisfied with the fast action. The price is really good compared to other suppliers. I will be happy to make further orders.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Take AlphaSorb-C daily. It has really helped with lessening bruising. I have thin skin and bruise easily. AlphaSorb -C has really reduced my issue.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Does not cause diarrhea or upset tummy but the added bioflavonoids and other compounds can cause esophagus irritation if you are very sensitive to that. Better than to choose an ascorbate form without the addred ingredients.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

a really good form of Vit C to take as very gentle on the stomach and has increased the level of absorption really high

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

High quality product.Еconomical packaging.Like it very much. Delivery is fast .

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This product is a staple in our household. Keeps us healthy!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

iHerb is the best for ordering Now Foods vitamins. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022