DK

4,764
1,163
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good pectin at a good price, ingredients from an organic apple, the quality of apples is excellent, we add it to kefir, kefir becomes amazing and natural, the intestines have become more stable, the diet helps in these cases. Strong packaging, I will buy more, I liked the light laxative effect.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

If you are having trouble with constipation, this is the stuff that will make a difference. The capsules are easy to swallow and regardless if you eat a lot of fruit or drink juice, you can still be irregular. This product can fix all that in one day. This is much easier on your body than the psyllium fiber that most doctors recommend and there are other benefits as well. Don't hesitate: this works faster and gentler than anything else I ever tried!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Like the quality of this product. Found it is easy to take off the capsule and mix the compound with a quarter cup of water. Easy to stir and drink. The taste is mildly neutral. Used to take it empty stomach half an hour before breakfast, for better absorption of Apple Pectin in the gut, promoting gut health and brain health.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I notice the fiber working through my gut in a good way. This is great quality. I like the fact that it has so many benefits. Do some research on this, it is amazing all of the benefits it has! Plus it has no taste, easy to swallow capsules. I will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's good, I feel fuller when I take it and it makes me go to the toilet more. It helps to flush out your system a bit. So I don't take it all the time as I am a healthy weight and just use it for flushing out my system.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Apple pectin has been advised in some of the C19 protocols. I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't advise anyone to take it without advice from a medical professional. I like the fact that it comes in capsules as it's easier and more convenient and less messy than the powder form.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Everyone knows apple is good for the body and I was glad to discover this NOW supplement containing one of the most beneficial apple fibre. Did not feel any immediate difference but I believe apple is a long term thing to feel the benefits. It's fibre so it gives a sense of fullness sometimes.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Capsules do not have bad taste which is usual for supplements. Feels good for gut and intestinal health. No other harmful ingredients just apple pectin. As usual the capsules come with a compact package - small plastic bottle. Should be safe and good for all age. Overall the quality is trustworthy.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have started using apple pectin in order to improve gut health and to assist with blood pressure & cholesterol levels. I could see after only few days that bloating was reduced makings me more energetic and positive. It's good quality product and what is important to me all ingredients are natural. Will continue using it and can highly recommend.