DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
¡Excelente!

I was looking for a product like this for a long time, just one ingredient which is great, and good price. If you don't eat liver or organ meats regularly, it's a great alternative. I have to say though that I am really struggling with the smell and taste. Dissolving it just is some broth is not enough, the taste is too strong. I haven't tried it in tomato juice like recommended on the product so maybe that with be easier.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Liver is one of nature's multivitamins. It is very nutrient dense, especially in things that many of us may be lacking from not having organ meats in our diets. If you're anything like me, you probably don't enjoy preparing liver and this makes it easier! The powder is ideal because you can simply sprinkle some over your food. It's great in red sauces and soups. Most days I mix about a teaspoon in vegetable juice or bone broth and that seems to be plenty for me. It is liver, so the taste isn't super great, but I don't mind it at all.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I made my own capsules and take 3 grams daily. I don't like the taste of cooked liver and wanted to boost my iron and b12 intake. I also believe it can be healing/ fortifying to my own liver. This product is not organic nor grassfed. I like the price point and NOW foods products; however, I'm sure the dessication process loses more nutrients than freezedrying.

IT TASTE GOOD MIXED IN WITH V-8 JUICE,,I PUT HALF WATER AND HALF JUICE,, PUT IN LIVER PWDR. AND A COUPLE OTHER HERB POWDERS,,,SUCH AS KELP,,,,,TASTE GOOD TO ME :)

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I will order this again. It is easy to put in a shake and to digest! It’s at a good price purchase point compared to other beef liver products.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

I love the taste and the good effects of this product unto my body, it gives me a lot of energy that I can use in my daily activities and my physique got so improved by this excellent quality supplement, I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
6,179

Great.I buy very often. I love such products. I recommend to friends.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I ordered this to try to put in my smoothies. Of course its doesn't taste very nice, but it does give me more energy.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

There is no disputing that organ meats are nutrient dense - but also don't taste that great. But if you don't like to swallow a lot of pills, then this powder is a good solution. I add a tbsp of the liver powder to a pound of ground beef and a few spices. Big boost to nutrition. Easy on the taste buds.