DK

Based on 1,401 Ratings
1,113
Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Großartig!

This produkt is an antioxidant. This is especially true nowadays with a diet with factory products. Indispensable in today's diet. The quality is extremely high. The ingredients are purely vegetable and are very well absorbed. It even crosses the blood-brain-barrier. As a nutritionist, among other things, I can recommend iHerb-produkts to everyone.

35dc0ab6-fa24-4d06-9394-5194b4217e5a
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This vitamin C is fantastic if you react to every other kind. Histamine issues can be daunting and if your gut is in bad shape, you're going to react to all kinds of foods and supplements. This one was great for me. Unfortunately you have to take a lot of it! I tried buying it in bulk but making the capsules are a real pain with this fatty powder. This one is much easier!

I like to take my vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate because it has better absorption and effectiveness, according to what I've read, and I've been doing so for years. Depending on availability and budget, I occasionally switch to a few different brands, but as far as I can tell, this is an excellent one.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

500 mg of fat soluble vitamin C in ester form that goes gentle on the stomach and leads to no elevation of acidity. Vitamin C is one of the best antioxidants and has great effect on the immunity and overall well being. Big capsule but no problem to swallow. No taste or aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Good price and quality, Will purchase again. Ascorbyl palmitate has been shown to help inhibit oxidative stress to lipids and protects red blood cells, endothelial cells and brain and nerve tissue from free radicals. Scientific evidence suggests ascorbyl palmitate can maintain high levels of circulating ascorbic acid longer than ordinary ascorbic acid.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take these with sodium ascorbate every day. I like to take different kinds of vitamin C to keep my immunity up. I lke NOW brand and have used their products gor years. Good quality.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I ordered for my sister. She praises him very much and has been looking for him for a long time. Thank you for being able to order. we will order more

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

High-quality vitamin C of the palmitate type is excellent for absorption and improving the assimilation of the vitamin in the body. You can mix it with regular vitamin C to improve and strengthen the assimilation... excellent price and excellent company..

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

High quality product. Necessary for the work of immune system. Antioxidant protection. Good source of esterified vitamin C. Stable form of ascorbic acid. Long term use = better health