DK

4.7
Based on 3,444 Ratings
2,821
Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good quality! The size is very good for the money you give. Vitamin B complex -100, gives energy and boost your mind. The effect is only to your urines (neon yellow color😁). The package i received was in good condition. The pill has a flair taste when touches your tongue 👅. You can see the ingredients on the photos i uploaded.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

3c564e43-837f-4d96-a912-ceec2411dff8
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is for those who are tired of taking every type of B vitamin exists on the planet one by one lol One capsule is a high dose of B complex goodness. And this brand’s B complex is NonGMO and soy free👍🏻 def my go-to I take this in the morning for a boost of energy [you don’t have to wait for a meal because it’s water soluble]. And it also improves mood, so ladies who are on that time of the month, make sure to not skip your B complex😉

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

First time I ordered this product and it is truly exceptional. The size of the bottle and packaging are both excellent as they allow us to buy more, for less money. The quality and potency of the ingredients are surprisingly effective as my folic acid and energy levels have all gone up in less than two months.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Essential for the brain and nervous system. It has some not so good fillers. I'm changing to the time released version as it will be more efficient. Vitamin B's wash out of the body very quickly after taking them. The time released will remain in body at least a few more hours.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The NOW brand is a very good company that offers quality products with pure ingredients. This product is helps your body convert calories into energy. It is also important for vision, healthy skin, hair & nails. B100 also plays a role in forming red blood cells and the functioning of the nervous system.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My husband and I prefer to take Now brand B-100 capsules. We had tried other brands of B complex but they were in tablet form. We will stick to buying this brand in the future. Plus we like the fact that Now brand is not only comparable to more expensive brands but it is really affordable.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Vitamin B is essential if you suffer from fatigue. This one product has all the vitamin Bs probably in sufficient quality. It is a bit large to swallow, but if you're worried about the level in your nutrition, this one is recommended. It is also not expensive, and doesn't cause any digestive problems.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Essential product! We have used this product for many years in my family and we stand by it. NOW brand does its products with excellence. This product has been essential for certain things in our health and we can absolutely see when we’re using it and when we’re getting sloppy with it. It makes that much difference! The size of the bottle is excellent because it allows us to buy more at once which is helpful because we use it every day, and we need to use it every day. This product is a staple at our home.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Vitamin B, especially B12 is very important, when I was tired and since I have taken these vitamins I have regained vitality. They are excellent and effective. They are, but that all brands and even the smell is not the best but cmq they are effective. The capsules are great and definitely easy to swallow.