DK

Based on 1,275 Ratings
1,064
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Love it

I been taken them since the pandemic start, My sister Nutricion told me to take this one’s because is better in lozenges And I have a excelent results in nerve system, use a very good quality in the ingredients give me lots of energy plus the taste is not bad

Many people lack B12 due to taking prescription drugs ... and poor diet. B12 is an important supplement that I take. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

PROS + One a week is enough + I like the bubblegum taste + Chewable (leads to higher absorption) + 3 forms of B12 so even if your body doesn't absorb a certain type well, this will do the trick + Cheap + A must for all vegans and everyone really (they say 40% of Americans is deficient regardless of diet) + Especially important during pregnancy CONS - I can imagine not everyone loves the taste of bubblegum

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

The quality of this product is really good. I really like that all the ingredients in this product is vegetarian. I reorder it for my mom because it helps relax her nervous system she also uses some other supplements with it. The size and smell are perfects easy to swallow. As you take it frequently it makes you feel energetic throughout the day due to the ingredients it has in it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this vitamin and will recommend it to everyone I know. It has helped improve my quality of life, my health and most importantly my mood. I have a lot of energy and great focus, but that kind of just isn't good enough for me. This vitamin makes all the difference.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My bloodwork revealed that I needed some help in the area of folic acid in the body so I purchased this NOW B-12 version about two years ago and have been using it ever since. My blood work and values have shot up so I continue to take it every morning with my other supplements.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
1,216

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am a big fan of this vitamin. It has significantly improved my health and well-being. I take one or two a day and have noticed an increase in my energy levels as well. I like that they are easy to swallow because they can be taken on the go or with water anytime and anywhere!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I had B12 deficit and since I take exactly this quality, form and concentration of the essential vitamin my energy and metabolism increased, so i found excellent potency of this package. The right intake for best effect is in combination with folic acid (folate) and vit B6 while the tablet of B12 needs to be chewed and kept under the tongue for few seconds , so the taste is also nice.