DK

4.7
Based on 1,594 Ratings
1,328
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great taste! Great potency! I feel the effect really fast from these and get a big energy boost! Now Foods always has great prices so that is a huge bonus. I wish they'd use more minimal packaging and maybe consider going non-plastic...But again, for the value, I can't complain. I've bought many items of this brand and always had great results! So, big thanks to Now Foods and I hope they work on updating and minimalizing their plastic use.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It took me a long time to find a B12 supplement that would work for me (according to blood tests), and I finally did! The lozenges dissolve quickly and their taste is mild, without aftertastes. My only comment is that it is a shame that they are currently only sold in packs of 60 units and not much more.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Always prefer lozenges to tablets since the absorption is better, and you get the best effects of B12 that way. Clean ingredients and quality company. Pleasant taste as well. You can't go wrong with NOW. As a vegan I will be buying more of it in the future for sure!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
1,216

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I recently ordered the NOW brand B-12. I noticed that while taking it I felt more energetic in the afternoon rather than going through a slump. I don't know if everyone taking it will have the same results or not, but I will definitely reorder again. The taste is very pleasant, and the quality is the best. My personal opinion is that NOW brands uses the best top-quality ingredients. I can always count on them.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As I have a chronic neurological autoimmune illness, Therefore, I suffer from severe nerve damage and nerve pain. Besides the oral prescribed medication, I take B12 daily in hopes to help regenerate my damaged nerves. I feel it did help to lessen the nerve pain though not removed the pain completely. Hope this helps!

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and I feel a big difference in my energy levels! Plus, they taste really good so I never forget to take them daily. I wish all of "NOW's" supplements came in a tablet you could just chew and swallow with ease. Most of their other supplements are very difficult for me to swallow.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA, the molecules inside cells that carry genetic information. Food sources of vitamin B-12 include poultry, meat, fish and dairy products.